1.5K views

There are 2 photos of me on here.I would like to know how they were put on this site.

I am taking this to the police. I would like to know WHO posted it without my consent. Please check the email address of who posted my 2 photos. The only person i can think of is my ex husband guiseppe camerlengo or pep camerlengo.

My email address is domenica.caruso@hotmail.com I would like the information for police. This is a defamation of my character.

I am discussed beyond beliefe.I can not find both photos but there is meant to be one of me in a big white chair.

This person wrote the review other product from Loveaholics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Loveaholics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Loveaholics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Loveaholics?

Comments